The Backyardigans End Song is one of the two main songs of the series. This song is heard at the end of every episode of The Backyardigans.
All: We've got the whole wide world in our yard to explore! Now it's time for us to have a snack! Meet you next time when we're back with your friends, the Backyardigans!
- Whenever the Backyardigans have a snack, this song is sung.
- In the first season, the Backyardigans would, in some episodes, sing while joining hand and spinning around, similar to Ring-Around-the-Rosie. In all the episodes beyond the first season, they do not perform this move. Instead, they look up and smile at the viewer while skipping in place.
- If Austin was absent in an episode in the first season, the other four would sometimes divide into pairs: Pablo and Tasha, and Uniqua and Tyrone, would pair up with each other and dance together. If Tasha was absent, Uniqua, Pablo, Tyrone, and Austin would just join hands and spin in a circle.
- This song has the same melody as the theme song, with a couple lines from the song.
- Despite being one of the main songs, this song was not released on any of the soundtracks.
- In the overall series, 76 out of 77 of the episodes (79 out of 80, in Canada) have the Backyardigans sing this end song in the exact same manner, word for word, accompanied by the same music. The one exception is The Secret Of Snow, which had the end song connected to a triumphant finale reprise of We Love Snow/Finale, accompanied by a full-fledged Dixieland orchestra in the background.
- One version of the song is recorded for each season. No matter how many of the characters are absent, that same recording for that season is used. For instance, since Pablo and Austin were absent in Chichen-Itza Pizza, you can still hear Sean and Thomas singing. When Tyrone and Tasha are absent in an episode from the fourth season, you can still hear Tyrel and Gabriella's voice.